Summer Time In The Garden
As summer is now upon us we all love spending time in our gardens so whether you know your roses from your rhododendrons or your parsley from your pansy or spade from your shears, be inspired by this summers garden; colours; flowers and sweet smells and once again bake a cake you are very proud of.
Monday 13th August
11.00am – 1.30pm
An enticing labyrinth of a venue on the outskirts of Durham city centre which CCC members will want to spend lots of time at and continue to visit well after this event. The venue has been amazingly generous and provided us with our own private room for this event for free. Please support our hosts generosity with the purchase of drinks and savoury food.
Book a place
Please email Charlie at email@example.com with the following information
- The name of the event you are booking for
- As a baker are you bringing a guest, if so please add their name
- What cake you are making, you can let me know nearer the time
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but No cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies, Cake Pops, Tarts etc.
- Please allow 24 hours for a confirmation email of your booking.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It’s not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join the Durham Dales group.