Thursday 2nd August 2012
For one month only we will be inviting children along to an event – and we would love the children to have had some part in the baking of your cakes.
On a beach….between Padstow and Newquay….
Bring a picnic blanket. No drinks will be provided so bring a flask (or they can be purchased nearby).
Book a place
Places are limited.
If you as a baker/and a non-baking guest (one guest per baker, please indicate when booking) want to attend this event, please email email@example.com
- the name of your guest if you are bringing one
- the names of the children you are bringing
- the name of this event that you are booking for so that Ellie knows which one it is
- what cake you are bringing if you’ve decided
- your name and email address
Allow 24 hrs for confirmation of your booking. Your place/places are not guaranteed until you receive this email.
Points to remember:
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Home-bakers and professional bakers can join in.
- It’s not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book. Then register as a member and it will be even more fun.
It’s all about Cake
Attendees so far:
Ellie, Evie & Sophie
Kat & Alex
Emily, Eddie, Alfie & Santi
Hayley, Bob, Mia & Natty
Amanda, Tilda, Loic & Iona
Richenda, Thalia, Bryn & India
Lesley & Jayne
Caroline, Maisy & Jackson
Katie, Cordy & Gee
Emily, Oscar, Finn & Evie
Pix, Mara & Cici