Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: If Cake Club was Book Club this is what I'd want to read!
Our next venue has given me the inspiration for this next event theme! Without giving away anything more...... So turn your favourite novel into a cake! The choice is endless - happy baking!
Additional venue info: Please note that the next club will be taking place in a location in Crickhowell. Refreshments will be available, you may wish to bring soft drink of choice.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Emma Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.