Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Quite Simply, My Favourite Cake!
There's nothing better than biting into a slice of your favourite cake! So how super will it be to share your favourite with the rest of the group!!!
We are always excited about cake, and I look forward to finding out what your favourites are and the stories behind them! Yum yum!
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available to buy on the night. There will be a small charge for this.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Emma email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please confirm your attendance at Abergavenny''s next event 'Quite Simply, My Favourite Cake' by Friday 27th July 2012 as numbers will be limited at this event.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.