Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Dairymaids Delight
In support of British dairy farmers, please try to use British dairy products in your cake, whether it's English butter in the cake or filling, topped with yogurt or cream cheese or just lashings of lovely fresh cream.
Venue: Baildon Near Shipley
Additional venue info: To be held at a venue near Baildon village, ever optimistic that the weather will finally improve, it may be outside so bring a cardigan/sweater just in case it’s a bit chilly, indoor facilities are available should it still be raining. A small charge will be made for refreshments.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rachel Coates firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Limited to 25 places
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesRachel C - Ice cream tiramasu cake
Julie C and Linda S
Rachel D & Guest - Coffee & Walnut cake
Heather P & Wynn P
Caroline L & Sarah
Elizabeth & Michael
Andrea H - lemon cake