Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Fruits of the Orchard
We are rapidly approaching the season for West Country orchard fruits such as plums, apples, pears so this is the theme for our first North Devon group. Apple and cider, pear and saffron, almond and plum, whatever you fancy.
Venue: We will be meeting up in a Georgian country house not far from Bideford.
Additional venue info: Tea and coffee can be purchased on the evening
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jill Farrimond firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAndrew Green & Lisa Neale : Pear, Almond and Red Wine Cake
Jill & Paul Farrimond: Yoghurt plum cake with pecans and spices
David: Dorset Apple Cake