Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Theme: A Cake for Christmas
The theme for this meeting is Christmas! Chocolate logs, spices, snowmen, candied fruits, nuts, lots to choose from to make a festive cake.
Venue: We will be meeting up in central Bideford.
Additional venue info: Hot drinks and alcoholic refreshments available to purchase on the night, plenty of parking close by.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jill Farrimond firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAndrew & Lisa - Yule Log
Jill - Honey Cake with spices and almonds
Raingard - Stollen