Time: 3pm - 6pm
Theme: All things nice
Try your hand at baking a new and different cake.
Add a different flavour, a new filling or some sprinkles this time.
What ever you do make it all things nice.
Venue: Basildon, Essex
Additional venue info: First event is £1.Bring your cake recipe as I will compile a recipe book to sell to raise funds for my Old Primary school in SA. Tea and coffee is served.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Narelle Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Parking outside the hall and the tea is in a bungalow two houses down.
Places for 20 people in total.
Attendance strictly by emailing the organizer and enquiring about a space.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.