Time: 7.30 p.m. - 9.00 pm
Let's bake some cakes to brighten up these dreary rainy summer days.
Let cake colour run wild.... perhaps the sponge could be coloured or the icing, or both.
Allow your imaginary rainbows free!
Venue: Central Bath in quaint location, friendly welcoming atmosphere.
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be bought.
Parking is on the near by streets.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sarah-Jane Shepherd email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.