Time: 7.30 pm - 9.00 pm
Theme: Sporty or Naughty?! The Olympics have taken over the UK, should we be eating cake or is it naughty?
Is cake baking an Olympic sport yet? With all this sport surrounding us you could decorate your cake with that theme, or create a mouth-watering delight that is a naughty indulgence, the choice is yours; Sporty or Naughty? or both!
Venue: Central Bath Location with a great friendly cake consuming atmosphere.
Additional venue info: Car parking at the rear.
Refreshments can be purchased at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sarah-Jane Shepherd email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.