Time: 10:30 - 12:30
Theme: Anything Alcoholic (or that reminds you of something alcoholic)
It's summertime, the weather is hot and sunny (hopefully) and you are enjoying your favourite tipple.
Is it something long, strong, refreshing or a naughty fancy cocktail?
Can you turn that favourite tipple into a cake?
You could use your favourite drink to make the cake or even make your cake 'virgin' and just use the tastes/ingredients of your favourite cocktail for example ;)
Venue: A Public House in North Luton (not town centre)
Additional venue info: The pub has plenty of parking.
As it is a pub we are meeting earlier than normal, so we do not disrupt the people coming in for lunches too much.
Tea's and Coffee's (beer and wine if you are not driving) are available to purchase
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Michelle Titmus firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:If you would like to attend please email me to reserve a place.
Cake and Non cake making guests are allowed (one per CCC registered member) please advise if you are bringing a guest when you email me to book a place ;)
You only hear about the location once you have booked your place by email and you only have a place if I send a confirmation email reply. If you don't hear back from me, please let me know.
The exact venue will be announced a few days before by email to all registered attendees
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.