Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S BLING!
Take a letter from the word Christmas and add an extra ingredient in your cake which begins with that letter. Then…..bling it up!
Over the top Christmas cheer is the way forward.
Let's see if we can make a line of the cakes and spell Christmas!
Why not add your letter in some way on the top of your cake?!
Venue: Bedlington Town Centre
Additional venue info: The venue does offer a range of Christmassy refreshments. The owner has suggested putting on a main course meal deal on too with a range of dishes between £5-£8. Please be generous as, again, the host is opening up especially for us.
There is free parking available throughout Bedlington and close to the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Diane Thompson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please try to let me know which cake you would like to make at the time of booking and check this page for the flavours already being made. I encourage different flavours and no two cakes the same because it encourages judging if there are identical cake.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesDiane - 'C' - Apple Cardamom Cake with Apple Cider Icing
Ann - 'H' - Hazelnut, Pear and Chocolate Cake
Becky and guest - 'R' - Ruby Red Velvet Cake
Tracy and guest - 'I' - Irish Cream and Irish Coffee cake
Eileen - 'S' - Streusel Cake
'T' - Missing
Ruth - 'M' - cake to be confirmed
Claire and Marc- 'A' - Amaretto Cake
Rita - 'S' - Sultana Cake.
Karen - Angel Cake with Blackberry Glaze