Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: Local Cakes for Local People
A nod towards the popular late 90’s show, The League of Gentleman and also an ideal theme based upon the business practices and ethos of our venue!
Your challenge will be to make any type of cake, but using ingredients sourced locally (not just from your local supermarket!). Who can have the cake with the lowest food miles within the North East?!
Additional venue info: Our venue for this month is a farm shop and coffee shop in Morpeth, overlooking a picturesque North East coastal area.
Good toilet and baby changing facilities along with ample parking and good access for the disabled. Some great savouries and refreshments to buy as well.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Diane Thompson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Places are limited for this event to 10 members and a maximum of 20 people, as the venue wanted room for their other customers, so book now! Please note, you can still attend if you live outside of Bedlington & Morpeth.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesDiane Thompson and Grahame Cottam - Raspberry Bakewell Cake
Janet Cottam - Strawberry Gateaux
Claire Cram and Marc Anderson - Rhubarb Cake
Ann Turner- cake to be confirmed
Jackie Hale - Raspberry and Cream Swiss Roll
Pam McKenzie and Fin McKenzie - Lemon Cake
Susie Wheeler and guests - Apple and Cheese Cake
Tracy Millar - cake to be confirmed