Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Quirky, Funky, Retro, Fun
Get creative and create something quirky, funky, retro or fun. Take influence from the decorating of cakes from another decade or create a cake which is a little different or makes you smile or create a non decorative cake which you relate to a fun time in your life or you remember was popular in years gone by.
Venue: Our venue this month is in Bedlington Town Centre
Additional venue info: **£2 per person**
This time it is not somewhere which serves refreshments so there will be a small charge of £2 per person to cover the costs of refreshments. The venue is very small so, with this in mind, it is a bakers only event and is limited to a maximum of 8 bakers.
Please take some time to peruse the venue as the owner is opening up especially for us.
Parking is on street at this venue, so you may want to come a bit earlier and find a space nearby.
BRING A CAKE........AND A CHAIR PLEASE! (The venue don't have any).
This event is now FULL! If you need to cancel, please let me know asap because there are people on the waiting list.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Diane Thompson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please try to let me know which cake you would like to make at the time of booking and check this page for the flavours already being made. I encourage different flavours and no two cakes the same because it encourages judging if there are identical cakes.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesDiane Thompson - Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Ruth Wilson - Victoria Sponge (the first cake Ruth ever made)
Karen McBride - Mocha-Hazelnut Battenburg
Tracy Millar - Tomato Soup Cake
Ann Turner - cake to be confirmed
Rita - cake to be confirmed
Eileen Pitt - Black Forest Gateaux