Time: 6pm - 7.30pm
Theme: Weißer Winterwald
Now, I am not a German speaker but an online translator told me that Weißer Winterwald meant Winter Wonderland...
I have chosen a German theme in honour of the return of the German Market which will be back in Birmingham City Centre by the time this meeting takes place.
Choose a cake that reflects Germany, a German Christmas or just a lovely winter warmer that takes you to a special place on a chilly day.
Venue: A fabulous independent coffee shop in Birmingham City Centre
Additional venue info: All refreshments to be bought from the venue. Parking is plentiful as we'll be in the City Centre.
We finish at 7.30pm so, if you've not managed to fill up on cake, there's still time to pop out and sample a glühwein or a sausage before you head home :)
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sandra firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.