Time: 2.30 pm - 5 pm
***THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED - Wait list available, please email ***
Our friends over the pond have a rich baking heritage, and often use combinations that you don't see in British baking.
You can take inspiration for your bake from any of the following:
States in America
Traditional American food made into a cake
...or something from your own imagination!
Venue: A contemporary wine bar in the Bolton suburbs.
Additional venue info: Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be bought from the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rachel McGrath email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesRachel McGrath +1 - Cinnamon Swirl Pound Cake
Deb and Lizzy Garretty - Sour Cream Pound Cake
Caroline and Sam Crawford - Bacon Maple Cake
Lucie Ingham - Burger Cake
Allison Butterworth +1 - Coca Cola Cake
Vicki Silcock - Pink Lemonade Cake
Maria Pitlovits - M&Ms Cake
Jenny Beard - Brooklyn Blackout Cake
Helena Rafala + 1- American Cheesecake Cake
Maddy Dale & Sara Day
Tess Alcroft - Red Velvet Cake
Corinne Nurtney + 1
Michelle Fitton +1
Bev Speers and Amelia
Rebecca Stokes - American Flag Cake
Suzanne Yates +1 - Apple Pie Cake
Martin Isherwood Smith
Monica Pallett +1