Time: 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Theme: A Taste of Christmas
If you have any cake recipes you thought you would like to try this Christmas, here is your chance to do it and share the recipes with others.
I am really keeping my fingers crossed that we can get this off the ground this time and look forward to meeting everyone.
Venue: Swineshead, Boston
Additional venue info: Complimentary tea, coffee and a glass of wine for those who would like one to celebrate the Boston CCC finally getting off the ground.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact . . with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please RSVP by 2nd December. You are welcome to bring friends (just remember to book them in). I will send a contact number and directions once I have email confirmation.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.