Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Our London Games
It will be the final day of the London 2012 Games. Come and eat cakes that have been inspired by an event, an athlete or perhaps a mascot. Your challenge is to bake a cake that reflects the London 2012 Games. Be imaginative and fun!
*** PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OLYMPIC LOGO'S OR RINGS AS THIS IS AGAINST COPYWRITE LAW***
Venue: A lovely cafe situated close to Bounds Green Tube and Bowes Park Rail Station.
Additional venue info: The venue offers a great selection of teas, coffees and light beverages and you’ll even be able to buy a gift or two. You’ll definitely want to visit it again!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Kay firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:12-15 people
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.