Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Fresh From the Garden
For our next event, you need look no further than your own back garden!
Whether it's garden fruit or vegetables inside the cake, or just some green-fingered decoration, we'd like you to be inspired by nature and let your baking skills bloom!
Venue: Will be confirmed around 3 days prior to the event
Additional venue info: TBC, but will be somewhere around the Bracknell area
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sarah Hood email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.