Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Pimp That Snack
For our next event we are going large!
Make a super-size version of your favourite snack, sweet or savoury' in cake form. Visit www.pimpthatsnack.com for inspiration!
Venue: Will be somewhere which serves drinks in Bracknell, Ascot or Wokingham area
Additional venue info: Further info will be available a week prior to the meeting
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sarah Hood firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please remember to bring a suitable plate or cake stand!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSARAH - HAMBURGER CAKE
NATALIE - GIANT BOURBON
CATHERINE - TBC
REBECCA - TBC