Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: Inspired by Nature
Decorate and fragrance your cake with edible flowers, herbs, vegs or fruit.
Additional venue info: As it will be the first meeting in Brampton it will be held at my house in Brampton.
Refreshments like coffee, tea and fruit juices will be available. Donations towards this will be accepted .
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Lanel Gibson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There are 15 places available for this event
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.