Time: 6pm - 8pm
Theme: Cakes that make you smile!
You know the type..tried and trusted and so very satisfying! Something you look forward to baking and sharing, making other people smile! Maybe a firm family favourite, good old fashioned baking as we’ll be heading into Autumn. ... or maybe just something wacky and interesting!
Venue: Bridlington or surrounding village!
Additional venue info: Venue is a very welcoming, cosy tea room, just the right environment for our first meeting!
Refreshments are available and also some other items you may be tempted by so please bring along some extra pennies!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Caroline P and Caroline L . email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:*PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF TIME FOR MEETING*
Spoke with owner of venue today...everything confirmed and ready to go! Still nervous but excited at the same time!
Don't forget to confirm your place so we know how many people will be attending please, thank you!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCaroline P and John
Joanne and Poppy
Emma and Katalin
Caroline W and Jane
Audrey and Clare
Karyn and guest
Angie and Ray
Ruth and David
Maggie and Kevin