Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Belated Bonfire Bonanza
Our second event!
Just missed out on the 5th November but we can still have a bonfire bake can't we?! Maybe something inspired by the fantastic array of colours of the fireworks or bonfires or the tastes of sticky parkin or toffee apples?
So, get your thinking caps on and bake a cake for 'Guy 'and don't forget to bring your 'forks', (Fawkes..get it?!) and we will have a 'sparkler' of an event! (Well, cake knife/ cake slice anyway :))
Venue: You'll be glad we have this lovely venue with a panoramic view! Another very accommodating venue host.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available at the event to purchase.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Caroline Potter and Caroline Lloyd email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Thanks everyone, let's hope this one will be as good as our first!
Any questions or queries please contact us.
***PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF TIME OF EVENT***
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCaroline P and John
Caroline L and Jane
Joanne and Poppy
Emma and Joe
Caroline W and guest
Maggie and Kevin
Heather and Chelsey
Sue W and Carol
Jo, Bethany and Matthew