Time: 6pm - 8.30pm
Theme: Birthday Party/Celebration Cakes
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Clandestine Cake Club, Happy Birthday to you!
The Clandestine Cake Club is 2 years old on the 11 December, and to help join in the celebrations we thought it was appropriate to make a cake suitable for the occasion.
So think birthday cakes for the Clandestine Cake Club itself, celebration cakes, something a little bit special to mark the birthday and our last club meeting of the year. You can make a cake with a Christmas theme if you want, it’s up to you!
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be purchased from the venue.
Venue close to bus routes across Bristol.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gemma Myers and Niki Downs firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There is room for 50 people at our birthday party!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesGemma - Dulce de leche cake
Fiona Feane - Mulled Wine Cake
Sandra Pukmiel and Claire Attkins
Gayle and Neal Curr
Karen and Jamie-Lee van den Bergh
Anne-Marie and Nathaniel Maltby
Sian Williams - Tiered white chocolate rainbow cake
Beth and George - Rainbow Cake