Time: 11am - 1pm
For our September event we're going WILD! Think wild animals, wilderness, wild flowers, wild and exotic flavours etc. We want you to really have fun with this rather unusual theme and at this rather unusual venue.
On this occasion, we invite you to bring family members and children if you wish to. In keeping with the Clandestine nature of the club we cannot divulge any further information at this stage, however this should be a lovely event and much fun.
There will be one small change to our usual format which I can inform you of, in that we're going to be asking you to donate your cakes after we've all had a nibble. Whereby you'd usually be able to take the left overs home, if you're willing, we have other plans for the delicious left overs on this occasion. All will be explained in the weeks leading up to the event.
In terms of CCC member numbers, we're going to cap this event at 40 bakers - 40 cakes. Family members may join in but please can we have just the one cake per family / group.
Venue: Clifton Down
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be purchased from the venue. The venue itself is rather unusual but perfect for our theme.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nichola Downs and Gemma Myers (although sadly Gemma won't be able to attend on this occasion) firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:As usual, please do RSVP to us to let us know if you're able to make it and if so how many guests you intend to bring. We'd like to keep the guest numbers ideally to 3 per CCC member, but you can come alone, not a problem. This may just be quite a nice event for the hubbies / wives and kiddies to come along to also.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMaureen Francom and son Patrick
Liz Webster and guest
Kelly A and 2 nieces
Rhian Tritton and guest
Sian Williams, husband and daughter
Chris Verrall, wife and daughter
Kirstie and nephew
Karen Monaghan and husband
Izzy de Saeger
Fiona Raynes +3