Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Theme: English Country Heritage
English Country Heritage
Golly gosh is it that time already *one observes ones pocket watch*? Yes! It's time for yet another spiffing Clandestine Cake Club here in the wonderful city of Bristol. Well jolly hockey sticks to that I say!
Here, in good 'ol Blighty, we do love a posh soiree and our next event is going to be just that. It's going to be sauve, sophisticated and glamorous. Think horse riding, lacrosse, rugga, moustaches, smoking jackets, loafers, waistcoats, cigars, monocles, pearls, lace, furs and long satin gloves. Very top draw.
With a theme of English Country Heritage we're after a collection of traditional English cakes, posh cakes, cakes in all their finery. Our simply spiffing cakes will be served a little after high tea at a very exclusive venue in the heart of the city. In true Clandestine style, our venue will remain a secret until a few days before we meet and not only are Gemma and one very excited to announce who will be hosting us, but our hosts are equally as excited regarding our imminent arrival. Well, of course, we are an awfully lovely bunch.
If you'd like to attend this very exclusive, very posh event, please RSVP to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As with all of our meetings, we can accomodate for 35 - 40 members only so RSVP ASAP - this is not an event you're going to want to miss, it's going to be top notch. Marvellous. That's the admin out of the way, all that's now left for one to say is toodle pip and golly good show old chaps.
Additional venue info: The most delectable and scrumptious refreshments can be purchased our very exclusive venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gemma and Niki email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:As we now have a rather large group, we'd ask that only CCC members attend the events and that each member RSVP's for themselves.
This will hopefully give everyone the opportunity to attend.
The venue can hold 35/40 people comfortably, along with our cakes. We look forward to seeing you there.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesNiki and Hannah Briggst - Niki to make Queen of Puddings - THE CAKE!
Izzy de Saeger
Liz Webster and guest
Laura Morris and Naomi
Lucy Wells and guest
Laura and Helen
Leoni and guest
Anne-Marie and Martyn
Sharon and Derek Forward
Eleanor Kerr-Smith and Jude