Time: 6pm - 8pm
Theme: Mad Hatters Tea Party
The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad? [Alice checks Hatter's temperature]
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are :o)
Everyones loves a good tea party, especially us bakers! For our August event we'd like you to come along to our secret venue with a cake fit for the mad hatter himself. Think crazy flavours, elaborate decoration - be creative and enjoy! Also think tea...
Please can we remind you that no guests can be booked. All attendees must be CCC members in order to ensure that all our members are able to attend. I will announce a couple of days before if we have spaces for external guests.
Venue: The venue for our August event is in the heart of Clifton, easily accessible by both car and bus. There is plenty of street parking in the local area.
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be purchased at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nichola Downs and Gemma Myers firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:As we now have a rather large group, we'd ask that only CCC members attend the events and that each member RSVP's for themselves.
This will hopefully give everyone the opportunity to attend.
The venue can hold 35 people comfortably, along with our cakes. We look forward to seeing you there.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesNiki - Earl Grey cake with a rhubarb and cream cheese topping and guest
Gemma - Dark and stormy cake
Sabrina Fudge and guest
Stephanie and Polly
Laura Morris and Naomi
Laura Tjia and Helen Dowding
Kelly A and Jackie
Vanessa and Mark Lyttle
Izzy de Saeger
Diane Gilpin and husband
Karen Monaghan and guest