Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Theme: Blitz and Bake
From whether you want to theme your cake from the Blitz era or just Blitz all the cake ingredients together, Blitz is the name (well theme) of the baking game.
Get Blitzing and a Baking
Venue: The Venue is a beautiful tea and coffee house in Broadstairs, which evokes a feeling of decadence and perfectly suits our passion for cakes. It will be a chance to meet other like minded people whilst relaxing and indulging in a small slice of hedonism.
Additional venue info: There will be refreshments available that we may buy from our lovely host. There is both on street parking and a small car park a very short walk from the venue
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nichola Sturges email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesNichola Cake to be confirmed
Nicola - Cake to be confirmed
Joy - Cake to be confirmed
Karen - Cake to be confirmed
Jo - Cake to be confirmed
Amy - Ribbon Cake
Clare (Amy's guest) - Cake to be confirmed
Lilly - 1940's cocktail cake
Micaela - 1940's cocktail cake
Sam - Cake to be Confirmed
Sasha - Cake to be confirmed
Kirsty - Cake to be confirmed