Time: 7:45pm - 10pm
Theme: Winter Wonderland
Thought it would be great to have a Christmassy baking themed evening. Bake whatever makes you feel festive with a bit of the magic of Christmas.
You may have a new recipe that you want to try for Christmas and this could be your chance to test it out and not worry how it turns out.
Venue: The Venue is a beautiful tea and coffee house in Broadstairs, which evokes a feeling of decadence and perfectly suits our passion for cakes. It will be a chance to meet other like minded people whilst relaxing and indulging in a small slice of hedonism.
Additional venue info: There will be refreshments available that we may buy from our lovely host. There is both on street parking and a small car park a very short walk from the venue
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nichola Sturges Nichola_sturges@btopenworld.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Nicola and Guest