Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Christmas Magic
All things Chrismassy...... Whether you want to make a fruit cake, a tradional Christmas cake from another country or decorate your favourite cake with a Chrismassy theme this will hopefully get us all in the mood for the festive season.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available to buy at this event (please note cash only for payments).
This will be held in central Beckenham with easy access from Beckenham Junction station and buses. There is plenty of parking (at a charge) within a short walk.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Christine Stephen email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please note that my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I know that the _ is difficult to see above.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.