Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Vegetable patch
What vegetables can you make a cake with? The list is endless from a scrummy carrot cake, to a beetrrot packed Red Velvet to the slightly less commonly used potatoes, pumpkins and parsnips.
Get those cookery books out or set your fingers Googling to find a bake just right for the event.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available for a small donation.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Christine Stephen firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please note that my email address is email@example.com. I know that sometimes the _ is difficult to see.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Suzy Wilkinson & Hilary
Fiona Sinnet & Linda