Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: Summer Holiday Cakes Home and Away
Summer’s here!!!!!! …. Well, technically at least….Some of us may be staying in the UK to enjoy the British summer whilst others may be seeking destinations a bit farther afield. Regardless of where we spend our summer holidays, one thing that is certain is, that, as cake lovers, we will all be seeking out a slice of something delicious to have with our tea or coffee , no matter where in the world we may find ourselves…. It’s just who we are and what we do!!!!
So whether it's a slice of Greek Honey Cake, a Baba au Rhum from France or a lovely summer peach cake from Blighty, let’s celebrate our summer as only we cake lovers can!!
Additional venue info: This time we are near the lovely town of THAME for this next meeting. The exact location will fill your hearts with glee…. I PROMISE !!!!
The venue will serve us teas and coffees to accompany our lovely summer cakes.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Arden Blackwell email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:A minimum spend of £5.00 per person has been requested by the venue, so please , even if you just have one cup of tea, as they are providing all the crockery and clearing up after us, please do be prepared to part with a fiver to help pay for the service and privilege of using their venue.. This will increase the chances of us being invited back!!!
Places are limited to 25 people
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesNatasha , Cake TBC
Jill Carribean Coffee Cake
Ann- Tunisian Orange Cake + Guest Jenny_- Seaside themed Cake
Helen Cake TBC
Margaret Cake TBC
Naomi Cake TBC
Janet -Almond Apricot Apple Cake
Rosina Twister Flavoured Sandcastle Cake
Lucy Cake TBC
Ginny -Raspberry Ripple Cake
Emma- Coconut cake
Pat - Blueberry Cake
Judith - Austrian Coffee Cake
Jo Jamaican Fruit Cake
Sandra and guest Rachel -Black Forest Gateau
Arden- Nigel Slater's "A Cake for Midsummer" ( Blueberry and Peach)