Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm
Theme: B is for Back to School
When September comes the summer will be almost over and children will be heading back to school so I thought this would be a good opportunity to concentrate on our A B C.
The theme this month will therefore be the letter B and I'd like you all to bring along a cake beginning with that letter. It sounds like quite a challenge initially but if you think about it there are lots of options out there...banana, blueberry, black cherry to name just a few.
So dig out your cookbooks and start doing your homework!
Venue: This event will be held at a location in central Bury St Edmunds with our very own space to share our lovely cakes.
Additional venue info: There will be hot and cold drinks available so don't forget to bring some money with you.
Although the location doesn't have it's own parking there are plenty of public parking spaces close by.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Johnson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen J - TBC
Shauna - TBC
Helen F - Banoffee Cake
Rene - Butterscotch Cake
Nathalie & Guest
Lisa - Banana Loaf
Lynda - Bara Brith
Ann & Guest - Beetroot Cake