Time: 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Theme: "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
At our next meeting Christmas will be just around the corner so take some time out from all the planning and shopping and join us for a couple hours of cakes, cuppas and conversation.
Our meeting will have a festive theme so bring a cake that sums up the Christmas season for you, whether it's a traditional fruit cake or yule log, a seasonal cake from another country or maybe one of your favourite cakes with a bit of added sparkle.
Venue: A brand new location for the group in the centre of Bury St Edmunds.
Additional venue info: There will be hot and cold drinks available so don't forget to bring some money with you.
Although the location doesn't have it's own parking there are plenty of public parking spaces close by.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Johnson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:**Limited to 15 places**
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen J - Christmas-spiced Chocolate Cake
Helen F - Chocolate Christmas Pudding Cake
Nathalie + Guest
Lynda - Buche de Noel
Julie - Not a Terry's Chocolate Orange Cake
Shauna - After Eight Cake