Time: 10.15am - 12.15pm
Theme: Summer Fruit & Veg
This will be a perfect opportunity to make use of all the fabulous seasonal fruit and vegetables available at this time of year, whether it be a vegetable-based cake or a simple sponge filled with delicious jam.
All I ask is that you try and use fruit and/or vegetables that are as seasonal, British and local as possible.
Venue: This event will be held at a location in central Bury St Edmunds with our very own space to share our lovely cakes.
Additional venue info: There will be hot and cold drinks available so don't forget to bring some money with you.
Although the location doesn't have it's own parking there are plenty of public parking spaces close by.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Limited to 20 places
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen - Black Forest Gateau
Nathalie & guest - TBC
Shauna - Chocolate Courgette Cake
Charlotte - White Chocolate & Strawberry Cake
Corinne - TBC
Rene - TBC
Lynda & Jenny - Red Velvet Beetroot Cake
Ruth - Eton Mess Cake