Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Theme: Cakes, Cuppas & Cocktails
Our chosen venue will be offering both Cocktails and Lighter refreshments, such as Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Iced Teas & Coffees too, it's a fabulous venue for yet another *Impromptu* Cambridge Cake Club...
We will be joined by a lovely lady at The Cambridge Evening News, who will be writing a feature on the Clandestine Cake Club and it's members, she will be enjoying your cakes, chatting amongst us and getting to know more about the CCC and why it's so much fun and attractive to us all, so come along and have a natter with her : )
Drag out those cook books, get searching your favorite blogs and concoct a cake inspired by your favoured cocktail... it could have a mystery ingredient only found in a cocktail, it could be a made up design, it could have a mini cocktail design adorning it, or it could just be the perfect cake to match your cocktail of choice.... it really doesn't matter, just get into the spirit and get baking.
Venue: The location will be outside of the city (approx. 7 miles from Cambridge, in Cambourne ), but plenty of free parking closeby... to be disclosed to booked guests closer to the event..
Additional venue info: Please bring your pocket money for drinks, which will be readily available throughout the evening at the usual rates for such refreshments : )
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Miss Sue Flay email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There are limited spaces, so do book fast for this one off CCC meeting, we cannot wait to have you all there : )
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMiss Sue Flay - "Appletini" Inspired Apple Layer Cake
Barbara - TBC
+ Guest - TBC
Helen J - (Lovely CCC Leader from Bury St Edmonds : ) - Nigella's Margarita inspired Chocolate LIme Cake.
Leonie G - Blackberry Daiquiri Cake
Corrine - "Andalousie" Cake
+ Wrenn - Piña Colada inspired Cake
Nicola L - TBC
Lucy g - Chocolate Cointreau Fudge Cake
+ Guest - TBC
Louise - Banana rum cake based on my favourite Bananarama Colada
Jennifer C - "Grasshopper" inspired White Chocolate & Mint Cake
Holly - Peach Bellini Cake
Karen - Porn Star Martini with a Champagne chaser, this translates to a vanilla vodlka sponge with passion fruit butter cream frosting and champagne truffles
Esme - Tbc