Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: A Slice of Summer 2012
This month, we are celebrating the summer of 2012. We will be meeting at its close, on the eve of a new season, a new school year. But beyond the few hours of sunshine and the millimeters of rain, think back on what the summer of 2012 was like for you.
Maybe you want to bake a cake in honour of the release of the newest Batman film (a bat-shaped cake anyone?), make an ode to the Olympics (without using a Logo), or a Piña Colada cake using ingredients from your trip to the Caribbeans.
Or yes, a blue cake that reminds you of all this rain!
Share with us a slice of YOUR summer!
Venue: A secret location in Cardiff, with more details closer to the date.
Additional venue info: There will be plenty of parking space at the (planned) venue.
Refreshments will be served - tea and coffee as well as bottled water.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gladys Deschenes firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please remember to bring a cake slicer or suitable knife as well as a plate for your cake to be presented, as we cannot always have enough.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.