Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Jubilee Fever: The Best of British
With the summer upon us, we are pleased to announce the next installment of the Cardiff Clandestine Cake Club. Because June 2012 coincides with the much anticipated Queen's Diamond Jubilee, let us take the opportunity to make next meeting's all about the best this country has to offer. Is it a recipe handed down through generations that is fit for a queen? Is it a special regional ingredient that you want to showcase? Or maybe you feel like shaping your cake like Big Ben or Stonehenge? You decide! Challenge yourself and experiment, and show us what you came up with!
Venue: Cardiff Centre
Additional venue info: We will be meeting in a secret location in the centre of Cardiff and more details of our clandestine location will come nearer the time… Tea & Coffee will be provided for you to enjoy while tasting all the cakes and sharing tips with other home bakers.
The total for the evening is just £5 per person, and don’t forget you get to take any cake left overs home with you so bring tupperware!!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gladys Deschenes firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.