Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: There Is No Place Like Home
This month, we are taking a trip back in time or in geography to discover everyone's favourite home recipe. The cake your nan used to bake every Christmas and you would dream about as a kid. Or the cake who's recipe made your aunt a family celebrity. Or one which uses ingredients from your back garden.
Let us be kids again and indulge in home comforts, whilst ensuring that your treasured family recipes live on!
Venue: Bute Park, by Pettigrew Tea Rooms
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be offered on location. We will be meeting in a secret location in the centre of Cardiff and more details of our clandestine location will come nearer the time… Tea & Coffee will be provided for you to enjoy while tasting all the cakes and sharing tips with other home bakers. The total for the evening is just £5 per person, and don’t forget you get to take any cake left overs home with you so bring tupperware!!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gladys Deschenes firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Checklist:
-Cake Slicer or knife
-A card on which you wrote what your cake is and your name
-Your Cake :D
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.