Time: 4pm - 6pm
Theme: All I want for Christmas is...Cake!
Not yet the Twelve Days of Christmas, but let's start an Advent Calendar of cakes and Deck the Halls with a Winter Wonderland of festive treats with Jingle Bells, Holly & Ivy, Santa Sleigh Rides, Sugar Plums dancing in our heads...you get the picture... let's make it happen!
Venue: That would be telling!
Additional venue info: Unless some major newsworthy event occurs locally, we'll have the pleasure of the company of Alison Freeman from BBC Look North and her cake! She has been trying to join us for ages but at last her work rota fits in with our event!
As usual, please support our venue hosts by buying teas, coffees or perhaps some thing a little more festive!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact . . with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMargaret - snow cake?
Claire - Yule log
Brenda + guest
Rachel - mincemeat cake