Time: 4pm - 6pm
Theme: Hallowe'en - what else?!
With Hallowe'en just around the corner, how could we choose any other theme?
Let your imagination run wild with ghosts & ghouls, witches, vampires, pumpkins....you know the score!!
Venue: City Centre Location
Additional venue info: A cosy cafe/bar - please support our hosts by buying drinks as usual.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact . . with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMargaret - pumpkin cake?
Angela - chocolate orange cake?
Julie + guest
Lauren - Hallowe'en pumpkin cake