Time: 4pm - 6pm
Since this is the very first CCC event in Carlisle, let’s share our individual favourite signature cakes – the ones we keep going back to because they are so good!
Additional venue info: The event is in a friendly city centre café-bar when we will have our own area to eat cake, chat and make friends without being disturbed!
Please support our host by buying coffee, tea, wine etc.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Margaret Scott email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMargaret - coconut & raspberry cream cake
Carol - red velvet chocolate cake + guest Kelly
Katie - Victoria sponge + guest Phil
Beki - Janet's famous chocolate cake
Janet - pear & chocolate cake
Louise - lemon drizzle cake + guest Pauline
Lucy - sour cherry cake
Julie - pecan & maple layer cake
Ruth - coffee cake? + guest Natalie
Rachel - gingerbread
Anna- Lemon and Coconut Cake