Time: 6pm - 8pm
Theme: Vintage cakes
Think raiding family cookbooks, using your mother’s/grandmother’s recipes or an old family favourite.
Retro cakes that always put a smile on your face are welcome too!
Venue: A tea room, based in Bristol.
Additional venue info: Attendees are able to buy refreshments at the venue.
The tea room also has a shop so there is the opportunity for a bit of shopping as well.
There is limited parking at the venue but it is close to bus routes.
There is a small step into the tea room, please let us know if you require assistance with access into the building.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gemma Myers and Niki Downs email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:This event is now fully booked!
All spaces at the meeting have now been taken, we will put any additional guests wanting to attend on a waiting list if there are any cancellations. See you all there!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Gemma + Phil
Niki + guest
Adrienne + guest
Chris Verrall - Battenburg
Chris Churchard - Ginger Cake
Mandy Parry + guest
Sharon Forward + Kat Lawrence
Sabrina Fudge + Scott Parker
Laura Morris + guest
Tad - Carrot Cake
Liz Webster + Siobhan Walsh
Erin + guest
Izzy de Saeger
Sian Williams + daughter