Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: 5 A Day
Help reach your 5 a day by baking a cake that includes fruit or vegetables or both!
Who says eating fruit and vegetables isn't enjoyable!
Venue: You'll be welcomed by the friendly staff to this luxurious venue
Additional venue info: They serve hot and cold drinks, the venue is being given for free so please buy a drink or two. The venue is central and easy to get to.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Francis Chichesterccc@hotmail.co.uk with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCatherine + Jody - banana cake
Aida + Alice - carrot cake
Hilary - cabbage cake
Claire + Claire - beetroot, walnut and hazelnut cake
Sofia +1 tbc
Susannah - apple cake
Lucy +1 tbc
Caroline - cherry cake
Diana - tbc
Jenny lemon and poppyseed cake with buttermilk topping
Becky chocolate and sweet corn cake
Charlotte & Shaun - tbc
Helen + Anna - New York baked cheesecake with rasperberries and lemon curd