Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Big cake, little cake
The theme for July is 'big cake, little cake' the idea is to make either a big version of a small cake e.g. a giant Jaffa cake, a giant cup cake, giant butterfly cake, oversized Madeleine, big lamington or to make a smaller big cake such as a smaller wedding cake.
Venue: Central Chichester, very friendly venue
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be bought
Car parking very close by
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Francis Chichesterccc@hotmail.co.uk with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSusannah- giant cherry bakewell cake
Laura +1 - giant donut cake
Caroline - tbc
Katherine - tbc
Jenny- giant Jaffa Cake
Aida- giant iced gem cake
Claire & Claire- big lemon fondant fancy
Helen- giant mr Kipling's angle slice
Lucy +1 giant triple chocolate nutty cupcake
Charlotte & Shaun tbc