Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Bake your perfect Christmas cake, is it dark and rich, or light and zesty? Is there a favourite family recipe for a traditional Christmas cake that you make every year? Or do you love a continental delight, a panettone or stollen? Or bake something new to share.
Venue: A central chichester venue.
Additional venue info: All types of drinks are available
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Francis email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Claire & Claire
Aida + 1
Kim + 1