Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Retro Cakes
Take a trip down memory lane and bake a favorite cake from your childhood. It could be a birthday cake your mum made or a tea time treat anything goes.
Venue: We will be meeting in one of my favourite places for an evening out with friends;
Additional venue info: You can buy a drink of any sort here, hot or cold, soft or alcoholic. We have an area reserved for us and the venue will provide plates so we can sample all of the cakes! Yummy! There is parking very close to the venue if you need to drive or you can lock your bike up outside. The details will be emailed to you a few days prior to the event
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Francis email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Attendees•Helen – chocolate dolly mixture cake
•Aida – strawberry cake
•Laura - chocolate roulade tortoise with surprising insides
•Claire - Aunty Jane's chocolate cake with retro sweets
•Anna - Pineapple upside down cake
•Caroline - giant butterfly cake or a teddy surprise cake
•Sofia - tbc
•Becky - tbc