Time: 2:00pm - 4.00pm
Theme: Happy 2nd Birthday Celebration
*** Please read all the Additional Event info before booking as this is a members only ( no guest) event ****
On 11th December 2012, Clandestine Cake Club will be 2 years old. That was the date of our very first event back in 2010 and many of the original bakers and guests are still members and have continued to help me build CCC into the success it is today.
I would like you to join me and bake a birthday cake that befits a CCC celebration.
Venue: City Centre Leeds
Additional venue info: 10 mins walk from Leeds Rail Station. I will send you location details nearer the time.
The venue host has offered up their Atrium for free, where we can buy and enjoy many refreshments to celebrate this very special occasion.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Lynn firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Last year I had a very clandestine 1st birthday party. This year I want as many registered members and a few selected guests of mine to attend.
Lets celebrate the success of CCC together.
******** TO BOOK A PLACE - Please read the following notes. This replaces the above notes about 'How to Book a Place.*******
* This event is for REGISTERED MEMBER BAKERS ONLY, SO THE 'BRING A GUEST' RULE WILL NOT APPLY.
* Priority bookings will be given to members who have registered on or before 8th October 2012 and can tell me which CCC club they are a member of. All other member bookings will be added to a waiting list.
UPDATE 25/11/12 ****** THIS EVENT IS NOW OPEN TO ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS ******
* You can tell me nearer the time what cake you are making.
Come and join me and lets celebrate our 2nd Birthday.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Lynn, David, Richard
Sharon and Craig - Hummingbird Bundt and a Yorkshire Tea Loaf
Racheal - chocolate and Red Wine Cake
Rach - Chocolate Orange Cake
Helen - Victoria Sponge
Sue - Mincemeat Cake
Joanne and Alex - Banana Loaf
Karoline - Apple and Almond Cake,
Mike and Sarah - Spiced Apple Ring
Becs and Chris,
Gary and Clair,
Jane - Birthday Christmas Present Cake
Nicola - Cranberry and Hazelnut cake