Time: 1pm - 3pm
The world has gone vintage mad recently. Lets join in with a vintage theme.
This can be a vintage cake recipe from a dusty old book, something you made as a child or a vintage touch to your decorations.
I have a drawer full of paper doilies at the ready!
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be purchased at the venue. Children welcome but buggies may be tricky.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jen Ellis firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.