Time: 10.30am - 12pm
Theme: Off with a Bang!
Let's celebrate November 5th with some different cakes - maybe sticky toffee, parkin, or cinammon flavoured to name but a few! Or add some sparklers for a glittering show!
This will be the last event for 2012 so please come along for some chatter, fun and of course cake....
Please remember to bring along a copy of your recipe so we can all share them out!
Venue: Cobham location with easy parking
Additional venue info: Please support our venue by purchasing refreshments.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Liz Laidlaw email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.